- I am thankful for my sweet loving husband. (he would kill me if I posted a photo so I will not.)
- I am thankful for my brother who is my rock next to my husband.
- I am thankful for my brothers fabulous family to which without, he would not be so wonderful =0)
- I am thankful for my family who is always supportive.
- I am thankful for my sweet little girls who greet me/us upon coming home with enthusiasm on a daily basis.
- I am thankful for Bridget who I miss dearly and daily and thankful we were able to be with her and tell her goodbye.
- I am thankful for my wonderful friend Chris- never judging, never keeps score, never says I told you so and always right there with me to listen to vents, rants and tears- we are LM sisters.
- I am thankful for all my friends who are too numerous to mention but are all equally as loved and cherished as are the times we have spent together.
ok so I snuck in a photo of him....but it's such a good one!
- I am thankful to have discovered that I not only love working with my husband on a daily basis, but also am thankful that I love our business. (and find I miss it when we are not there!) I mean how can you not love walking into things like this on a daily basis?
and last but not least....
- I am thankful for the Brazilian hair straightening Keratin treatment. If you had curly hair like I do, you would understand why I am thankful for this....