Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pink, Yellow or Red?

 Which is the prettiest?  I can't decide.  Pink, Yellow or Red?  As far as cactus blooms go, these are hands down in my opinion, the most beautiful of all the blooms.  But which is my favorite..... that is the question.
 I thought at first- pink- no doubt.  Then the yellow opened up.... So I was torn. 
  Then the pink opened up and there were TWO at once.    So I was tempted to lean towards the pink then today....
   I walked in and there was the red......  Do I have to pick?  The red has these tinges of fuchsia on the edges that are electrifying.
The interesting thing I think is the size of the blooms in general.  
The pink blooms are HUGE.  I mean like 8 inches in diameter.  EIGHT.  The yellow are about 6 inches and then the red are about 4 1/2.  
All are equally as stunning - the colors just radiate.  I don't know if I have grasped the true beauty in the photos but I can tell you- they are amazing.  The blooms last a day and what a fun last four days it has been.  Today the red was joined by some other yellows and some pinks so all were in full show-off mode today and I loved every second of it.  
So which is your favorite?  I think I have to go with Pink for me.

2 comments:

  1. I was already to say I thought the pink was the prettiest, then I scrolled further down and you had a red flower to tempt me. Red is my favourite color after all. But then that pink was really nice...I go with my first choice. Pink it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gorgeous. What are they exactly?

    ReplyDelete