Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Favorites

The Queen Victoria Agave is always a favorite.

The Abutilon seem to be happy doing their upside down flower thing they do so well.   These have always intrigued me.


The Hamelia are not only a favorite of mine, but of the hummingbirds as well.  There are two that hover around the Firebush, and no, I still have not captured a good picture of them.  But I have not given up.  

The Calandrinia spectabilis is, and will always be a favorite of mine.  Almost every one we have is in bloom.  I think the blooms are such a pretty color and such a nice contrast to the plant itself.  


And last but not least for the day is the Hypericum, the St. Johns wort.  These are always surprising me with their changing foliage and flowers.  I have to admit these are my favorite shrub. 
What a beautiful day.  Just a few shots of things that stood out to me today.
Happy Sunday!!

1 comment: