Sunday, March 13, 2011

Look Who Came Out to Play!



I love this time of year when the butterflies and the bees come around. We have so many different plants that attract a variety of different bees, butterflies and even hummingbirds. I have been successful in capturing the bees and several different types of butterflies, though the hummingbirds have proven a bigger challenge for me. Today I had so much fun following this Swallowtail. He was obviously very happy going between the different Milkweed plants. I had so much fun capturing him. While I was watching him and letting him pose for the camera I saw a Monarch. I wasn't able to capture him but I thought it was too early for those but I know it was one. Hopefully he will come back today and I can capture his photo as well. Hope you enjoy the photos half as much as I did taking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment