Sunday, January 15, 2017

January Garden Blogger Bloom Day Post

I can not believe it is time for the January Garden Blogger Bloom Day Post!  Where does the time go? 
I will post a few photos of things I have taken pictures of lately.  Hope you enjoy. 
The Aloes are blooming away like crazy.
 The Kalanchoes, though not a bloom, I thought looked neat so I took a photo.
 Another Aloe bloom- this is the 'Grassy Lassie'- one of my favorites of the Aloes.
 Who doesn't love an Echeveria bloom?
 The Pines are looking beautiful in the sunlight.
The Arbutus have the most beautiful blooms- so intricate.  Little pink showers of blooms.   
It is January 2017.  I can almost not believe it.  Short but sweet post- hope you enjoyed! Be sure to visit May Dreams Gardens to see all the gardens all over!!

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see your blooms were not affected by the horrible freeze we had. The arbutus is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post--your plants look great.

    Happy Bloom Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of interesting blooms!
    Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see blooms and pretty foliage in January! Happy GBBD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blooms! I love the abstraction in the second image especially. Your landscape is such a contrast to wet, muddy England.

    ReplyDelete